Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 1995 19:44:56 +0300
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage" <ache@astral.msk.su>
To:        Rich Scott <rxscot2@lookout.ecte.uswc.uswest.com>, Garrett Wollman <wollman@halloran-eldar.lcs.mit.edu>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ATTENTION: VERY serious hidden bug in

In message <9503241534.AA05061@halloran-eldar.lcs.mit.edu> Garrett
    Wollman writes:

><<On Fri, 24 Mar 1995 00:03:59 -0700 (MST), Rich Scott <rxscot2@lookout.ecte.uswc.uswest.com> said:

>> strsep() also handles zero-length substrings correctly (when two
>> delimiter chars are adjacent). It's not ANSI-standard, but it's a lot
>> nicer than strtok().

>Which namespace pollution is precisely the reason why I didn't use it
>in the first place.

Too many library functions already use strsep(), just grep it.
Strtok() usage in any libraries strongly depricated,
it is user function with bogus static variables.
--
Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -