Date:      Sat Aug 25 10:41:21 MDT 2001
From:      grpeters@hushmail.com
To:        freebsd_mail@yahoo.com
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: installing PAO

Thanks for the quick response Greg.

Yes, I have tried adding an entry in pccard.conf for the PCM100 card, but I still receive the "No card in database" error message.  I would have thought, that entering an incorrect entry for a card would have generated a different error message, that the system would have detected that there was an entry for a card with the same name, but then error out on detecting that the entry was incorrect.

Thanks,
Graham