Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:44:48 +0200
From:      Sven Esbjerg <esbjerg@xbsd.net>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: bug report on x11/gnome2 port

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 01:18:12PM +0200, Jan Schultze wrote:
> Yesterday I updated my port collection via cvsup and then tried to build
> the x11/gnome2 port. "make clean" worked well and finished without
> errors, so I proceeded with "make install clean". But after a while the
> "make install clean" command aborted with the following message:

You should look into portupgrade. This is a small utility which can help you
upgrade ports which have dependencies and which other ports depends on.

I upgraded gnome2 yesterday by using portupgrade. Only problem is galeon
which needs mozilla-headers to be upgraded seperately.

Sven

--
 Fight Internet Censorship! http://www.eff.org