Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 1995 20:31:20 -0600
From:      kleymeer@telalink.net (Chris Kleymeer)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Installing Kermit

     I just ftp'd kermit from the tools subdir in 2.0. The file had no ext.
and was about 480k.
My problem is now that I have it how do I get it installed and running. The
problem is the same for the rest of the tools in the dir. I also tried to
use the cksum in the directory but it gives
me errors. Anything at all that could help me out here would be greatly
appreciated. Many thanks in advance!
                                               kleymeer out,

   | Chris Kleymeer -- Ob_sig.           | God is REAL (unless otherwise |
   | Finger kleymeer@knuth.mtsu.edu      | declared in an explicit type  |
   |        kleymeer@telalink.net        | statement or in an implicit   |
   |        bio1001a@frank.mtsu.edu      | declaration). -B. Graham      |
   |        chris.kleymeer@nashville.com |                               |