Date:      Fri, 13 Jan 2006 07:50:15 +1100
From:      Peter Jeremy <PeterJeremy@optushome.com.au>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SUMMARY: Fast releases demand binary updates..

On Thu, 2006-Jan-12 00:08:56 -0800, Jo Rhett wrote:
>I'm going to kill this topic.  Results of my trolling to see if we could
>get any committer interest in this topic are:

Deliberate antagonism of most (if not all) FreeBSD developers is unlikely
to assist in getting your ideas listened to.

You also left out the results of the assorted claims/promises you made:

1) "core" deliberately killed suggestions of improved binary update processes
   You have yet to produce the e-mails demonstrating this.

2) Your PRs get ignored.
   This has been disproven by examining the status of your PRs.  It
   appears that you never received the status updates, but equally, you
   never appear to have bothered following up any of the PRs.

3) Your promise to provide a formal requirements specification defining
   exactly what you are asking for.
   Again, you have yet to produce the information you promised.

--
Peter Jeremy