Date:      Mon, 05 Jan 1998 09:31:42 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: help !! - no quake

Hi,

Just use the the linux layer from current if you over wrote them
with linux_quake .
The sources affected are in /sys/i386/linux so just download them
from ftp.freebsd.org:/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/sys/i386/linux

to recompile do:
cd /usr/src/lkm/linux
mod_unload -i 0 #assuming that the linux layer is the only lkm loaded
make
make install
linux

	Cheers,