Date:      Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:25:55 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Stefan Moro <moro@dtek.chalmers.se>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   mv & NFS problem..

Hello..
I'm running FreeBSD 5.1 on a computer configured as an nfs-client and
freebsd4.8 on a computer configured as an nfs-server. When I try to move
something from the client to a partition on the server mounted on the
client in fstab using mv the client crashes. The server should be working
fine since there is no problem when using mv from a FreeBSD4.8 client to
the server.

Using mv from the server to the client works fine..

I can without any problem access the files on the nfs server, it's just
when using mv that the client crashes.

Here are some configurations on the client...

This line is used in fstab:
192.168.0.1:/usr        /server         nfs     rw              0       0

These options are compiled into the kernel.
options         NFSCLIENT               #Network Filesystem Client
options         NFS_ROOT                #NFS usable as root device,

Any help appreciated
			//stefan