Date:      Thu, 02 Aug 2007 17:15:51 +0930
From:      Robert Hettner <rhettner@avision.com.au>
To:        <timur@gnu.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: samba-3.0.25a_1,1

Hello,

I have been working on updating the ports/packages on my FreeBSD box via a
combination of portsnap and portupgrade and I have managed to get most of
the software upgraded to the latest version.

As part of the process I was upgrading (may have been pkg_add) Samba
2.something to samba-3.0.25a_1,1 and was given the option of which
additional features I wanted included in the build. One of the options I
selected was dynamic DNS updates but I did not select ADS support and it
failed (dynamic DNS updates require ADS support).

I tried make clean but still get the following

bradmann# cd /usr/ports/net/samba3
bradmann# make
===>  samba-3.0.25a_1,1 dynamic DNS updates require ADS support.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net/samba3.

What do I need to clear / reset / delete to get back to the option selection
dialogue (so I can NOT select dynamic DNS updates !)

FYI:
bradmann# uname -a
FreeBSD bradmann.ascotengineering.com.au 6.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE #0:
Fri Jan 12 10:40:27 UTC 2007
root@dessler.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

I have tried Google but no joy, any suggestions would be appriciated.

Thanks

Robert Hettner
Consulting Engineer
E: rhettner@avision.com.au