Date:      Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:42:30 -0800
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@allantgroup.com>
Cc:        Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@usa.net>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sar on FreeBSD

Dan Nelson wrote:
> > Compile up the real sar.  SCO released the sources a year or two
> > back, now.
>
> Well, they published a press release saying they would, but the web
> page referenced in the announcement never had any download links, and
> is now 404.

Most intersting SCO web pages have 404'ed since the Caldera
take-over.  I think they are just taking a huge amount of
time to rebadge everything, and the transition is not going
very smoothely, as far as their web development team is
concerned.

All the useful documentation on S51K and other SCO FSs (for
example) went away and now returns search results which, if
you click them you get 404s.

-- Terry