Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:36:43 +0100
From:      Albert Shih <Albert.Shih@obspm.fr>
To:        Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@msu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PATH problem

 Le 10/11/2008 à 11:10:02-0500, Jerry McAllister a écrit
> On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 12:08:05PM +0100, Albert Shih wrote:
>
> > Hi all
> >

> Whenever you use some command or address some file in a script or within a
> program, you should use the full path - starting with '/' so instead of
> lcalling it 'd' in the script or program, call it '/usr/local/bin/dot'
>
> You can also explicitly add /usr/local/bin to your path and/or your
> script's path.  Something like
>
> set path=$path:/usr/local/bin
> or set path=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/GraphViz.pm
>
> or whatever you want the path to be.
>
> The syntax may vary some between different shells.

OK.

But....I don't write any problem.

Maybe my question is not very clear....

The p5 package work in shell, because the PATH is in the shell.

But when I use the application throught the web it's not working. But I
don't known how to tell apache ? mod_perl ? the PATH.

And I don't want to change the perl package because that's mean on every
update I must make that little modification (event I don't known where to make
that modification). That's mean the day I'm in vacation the web application
can be broken if my collegue make a update.

Regards.
--
Albert SHIH
SIO batiment 15