Date:      Mon, 24 May 1999 09:45:07 +0100
From:      "Bond, Jeffery" <Jeff.Bond@nectech.co.uk>
To:        "'Leo Papandreou'" <leo@talcom.net>
Cc:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Has lesstif been dropped from the packages

Hi Leo,

Lesstif _used_ to be a package in 2.2.8 and before. That's my point, i.e. It
was a package in previous releases, but it's not anymore.

In fact, you can download FreeBSD executables (tar.gz) for the latest
lesstif from www.lesstif.org which actually has the +CONTENTS, +DESC etc.
files within it, so the pkg_add command actually works.

Jeff