Date:      Thu, 4 Dec 2008 16:47:13 +0100
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, Vladimir Ermakov <samflanker@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: synproxy state does not work on FreeBSD 7.1-PRERELEASE

On Thursday 04 December 2008 16:24:23 Vladimir Ermakov wrote:
> problem is fixed in OpenBSD 4.4
> http://www.openbsd.org/plus44.html

The bug this note refers to was introduced after OpenBSD 4.1 (our last import)
and should not be present in the FreeBSD code.  I'll double check in a bit to
make sure synproxy is working, but I don't think it was broken after my last
import ... do you have a particular test case that I could reproduce?