Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:22:39 +0400
From:      Alex Povolotsky <tarkhil@webmail.sub.ru>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Configure broken on SOME boxes?

Hello!

I've found, that on SOME boxes, configure is broken, while on some more boxes with exactly the same ports-supfile it is working.

I've found some discussions on it in archives, and no recommendation helped me.

Also, I've found one maybe-related bug: portinstall/portupgrade doesn't work on the box with broken make configure.  It is busy with something unclear, ruby is eating 98% CPU for several minutes without any visible progress.

It is unclear to me what I can investigate further.

--
Alex.