Date:      Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:03:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Lanny Baron <lnb@freedomtc.com>
To:        Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Kahn <kahn@deadbbs.com>
Subject:   Re: Stable motherboards for servers.

Hello Doug,
I have been asking about SMP on questions, and you seem to have it running. Can
you tell me how many processors you can run? Intel has some excellent products
and we wish to use them with FreeBSD. I am getting mail from others (who are
quite knowledgeable) indicating that there is something with kernel locking.

TIA

-Lanny