Date:      Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:58:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      T D <ttdbsd@yahoo.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 7.0 Installation error

This is a listing of my hardware, I probably should have listed it in my ea=
rlier post.

Hardware:
Motherboard: A7N8X-E Deluxe
socket A (462)
Chipset: Northbridge: NVIDIA nforce2 spp ultra400
Southbrdige nvidia nforce2 MCP-T

memory ddr 184pin (maximum of 3x184)
I have kingston kvr400x64c3ak 512mb pc3200 (two pieces)=C2=A0 ram installed=
..

on board audio: mcp-t southbridge + realtec alc50 6channel audio codec

networking: Marvell 88e8001 gigibit, mcp-t southbridge controller mac + rea=
ltec 8201BL phy

1394: mcp-t southbridge ieee 1394a controller + realtec 8801BL phy

internal=0Aconnectors: usb2 connectors, games/midi, 2 ide, 20pin atx power,=
 2=0Asata, 2 1394, 5 pci, 1 asus propriety wi-fi slot and a couple others.

Hard drive is a Western Digital WD2000jb ide caviar 200GB

optical drive: asus drw-1604p
(jumper cap is on cable select at the moment.
However there are five rows of pins, three are cable select, master and sec=
ondary, no idea what the other two are)

Graphics card is an asus A9600 series AGP ati=20

From=0Awhat I remember seeing fly by on the screen last night the majority =
of=0Athe motherboard parts were detected including the rear panel connector=
s=0Awhich I did not list (if you want me to list those, let me know).

Hope this helps.
Thanks
Tom