Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 1997 20:41:47 -0800
From:      Pedro Giffuni <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        Bruce Albrecht <Bruce.Albrecht@seag.fingerhut.com>
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linus Motif libraries on FreeBSD?

Bruce Albrecht wrote:

> Can I use Linux Motif libraries on FreeBSD?  There are several
> commercial versions that are half the price of the FreeBSD ones.

Yes, you can use them but only for Linux native programs. You can also
try the Slackware cross development kit that is available in the ports
tree if you need them for development.
(The cheapest option for free FreeBSD apps is to port them using Lesstif
and wait for the statically linked packages to come out :-).)

Pedro.