Date:      Fri, 24 May 2002 16:22:30 -0400
From:      Arthur Munn <amunn@comcast.net>
To:        ceri@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/38482: Grammer mistake in preface of handbook.

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 01:16:46AM -0700, ceri@FreeBSD.org wrote:
> Synopsis: Grammer mistake in preface of handbook.
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
> State-Changed-By: ceri
> State-Changed-When: Fri May 24 01:14:40 PDT 2002
> State-Changed-Why:
>
> The text was corrected, thanks for your submission!

Great, response time was amazing.

> [The actual change committed was to remove the "'ve" rather than
>  the "have" as you did.  The reason for this is that contractions
>  shouldn't be used in the handbook (yes, there are still lots)].

Sure, no problem, I had no idea contractions shouldn't be in the handbook. I
will be sure to submit fixes to any more contractions or mistakes I come across.I plan on writing some new documentation in the near future as well, so be on
the look out for more corrections, and eventually some contributions.

By the way, was the send-pr formated correctly? I read the documentation
regarding it, but I was not sure if you prefered line numbers in the diff outputetc.

Regards,
	Arthur Munn