Date:               Mon, 2 Dec 1996 00:36:20 +1100
From:      "Krzys||Loki||Wojtek" <BOYS@tower.t16.ds.pwr.wroc.pl>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:         Help

We have got a problem with configuration of our Ethernet card.
This card is PCI type (Genius GE2500+), its chipset is described as
RMC, RTL 8029, 5A094P1, 603D. This card is Plug n' Play and it
automatically gets I/O port 6000H. Netdrivers for Free BSD have
unfortunately addresses only till 2000H. We wanted to switch off Plug
n' Play mode and change the I/O port for lower than 2001H but we
didn't succeed in it. In our computer there is the AWARD BIOS
4.50G. How to solve this problem?

                                    Krzysiek, Robert, Wojtek
                                    <boys@t16.ds.pwr.wroc.pl>