Date:      Sun, 31 Jan 1999 15:28:39 +0300 (AST)
From:      root@isis.dynip.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DEATH TO SPAMMERS (Re: Serving spammers right (was: REMOVE MY NAME! ))

On 31 Jan, Greg Lehey wrote:
> Funny how spammers can't take their own medicine, isn't it?
Death to ALL SPAMMERS.
You are violating the simplest rules of the FreeDOM of speach.
You are filling our mail boxes with CRAP.
Please try to be responsible.
Enough Noise, and Trouble we are having in day-life.
We will not visit the website you give us.
We will not buy your product.
We will make you feel like shit.
You are really unwanted on this list.
All of you will be traced and if we can lay our hands on your machines,
then DOOM it is for them.
We will advance a copy of your crap, and direct a formal complaint to
your ISP, your wives, and mothers (assuming you have).
Black Death to Spammers.
You destroyed Nework News with your offensive discharge.
Now you are trying to snoop on this mailing list.
Red Death to your bloody hands that type in that shit.

--
- MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.                                ~o  .^.