Date:      Sun, 23 Feb 2003 04:04:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      Thanos Tsouanas <thief_grr@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ld problems with Xft library

Hello everyone!

I have the current Xft port installed and when i pkg_deleted (-f) xscreensaver and gkrellm2 so as
to reinstall the new versions from the port, i got an error while make, complaining about
/usr/libexec/ld not being able to find -lXft2

I tried deinstalling and reinstalling Xft2 but i still have the same problem.

Now i cannot install anything that uses Xft :(

Any ideas?
I'm running freebsd4.7 , with the ports tree being cvsup'ed to the 'current' version.

Thanks in advance.