Date:      Wed, 8 Jan 1997 17:46:03 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andrew Webster <andrew@fortress.org>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        HawkeWerks Multimedia <hawke@hawkewerks.com>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD as an ISDN Router ***Additional Info***

On Wed, 8 Jan 1997, Chuck Robey wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Jan 1997, Andrew Webster wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 8 Jan 1997, HawkeWerks Multimedia wrote:
> >
> > > A few things I probably should have mentioned earlier.
> > >
> > > The routing will be over PPP, with Dynamic IP's. (I'll just use the
> > > 192.0.2.*) subnet for the internal routing)
> > >
> > > The box is currently running 2.1.5-RELEASE.
> >
> > Have you considered using RFC 1579 compliant non-routable internal
> > addresses "just in case":
> > 	10.0.0.0	- 10.255.255.255
> > 	172.16.0.0	- 172.31.255.255
> > 	198.168.0.0	- 198.168.255.255
>
> Excuse me, isn't that last one 192, not 198?

DOH!  So much for typos!
I've got stuff running here on 198.168, so I'm used to typing it...

Andrew Webster                              andrew@pubnix.net
PubNIX Montreal    Connected to the world   Branche au monde
P.O. Box 147       Cote Saint Luc, Quebec   H4V 2Y3
tel 514.990.5911   http://www.pubnix.net    fax 514.990.9443