Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 1996 00:54:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Litzinger <brian@MediaCity.com>
To:        scrappy@ki.net (Marc G. Fournier)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Video Camera w/ FreeBSD

Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Hi...
>
> 	I'm wondering if there are any color video camera's that I could
> use with FreeBSD?  I know there are quick cam drivers now, but that is
> b&w, and we need a color camera for a project we are working on :(

You can capture live video via a Matrox Meteor (~$500) or the
essentially similar OmniMedia Talisman P1S (~$300).  Both are PCI
video capture cards supported by FreeBSD.  You can the use
a CamCorder, Video Camera, or anything else that produces NTSC out
except possible some VCRs.

--
Brian Litzinger					       Powered by FreeBSD
<brian@mediacity.com>                            http[s]://www.mpress.com