Date:      Mon, 6 Dec 1999 19:17:22 +0100
From:      "Morten Seeberg" <morten@seeberg.dk>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   -STABLE

Hi, I´ve always been wondering a bit about how stable -STABLE really is??

I´ve always had the habit of installing the newest -STABLE, whenever I
install a new BSD, but I think that often, i encounter more problemt with
the -STABLE than with -RELEASE

Can this really be true??? I feel like -STABLE is updated so fast, that
noone has time to test the problems their correct.

So, If I want a stable system, should I then install fx 3.3-RELEASE instead
of 3.3-STABLE, and only upgrade if I have a specific advantage of
the -STABLE branch??