Date:      Thu, 6 Nov 2003 10:13:03 -0500
From:      Cyrus Yunker <cyrus@80d.org>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Configure error in libbonoboui-2.4.1 on 5.1RELEASE

--C7zPtVaVf+AK4Oqc

libbonoboui-2.4.1 does not configure correctly on my machine
(5.1)

I've attached a file with most of the details.  Basically,
something went screwy with gnome 2.2, I attempted an upgrade to
2.4 and things went sour when it came to this package.

Before the upgrade attempt, starting gnome-panel in .xinitrc
would show:

"There is a problem registering the panel with the bonobo
activation server."

I'm assuming this has nothing to do with needing marcusmerge
script.

Not sure if this is a new bug or a problem already being worked
on.  My apologies if current status is the latter.

Cyrus

--C7zPtVaVf+AK4Oqc--