Date:      Fri, 2 Nov 2001 08:16:50 EST
From:      Hunt127588@aol.com
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Update from 4.4-Stable from 4.3-Stable

--part1_24.1ba8efdd.2913f6c2_boundary

Hey Guys,
I did run mergemaster and took all the appropriate steps. I think Crist is
correct in his assumption of $script_name_sep not being set as it is not and
echoing $slist proved that the scripts were all running together as one long
line. However, should this have been a part of the new "rc"? It's fixed now
and I'm happy...Thanks.

Robert

--part1_24.1ba8efdd.2913f6c2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hey Guys,
<BR>I did run mergemaster and took all the appropriate steps. I think Crist is correct in his assumption of $script_name_sep not being set as it is not and echoing $slist proved that the scripts were all running together as one long line. However, should this have been a part of the new "rc"? It's fixed now and I'm happy...Thanks.
<BR>
<BR>Robert</FONT></HTML>

--part1_24.1ba8efdd.2913f6c2_boundary--