Date:      Fri, 19 Feb 1999 17:28:53 +0100 (CET)
From:      Stephane Legrand <Stephane.Legrand@wanadoo.fr>
To:        Alberto de Poo Bas <adepoo@tamnet.com.mx>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.1R ISO CD Image ??

Alberto de Poo Bas writes:

 > Is there a way to send the 5-10 bucks directly to FreeBSD project? If
 > someone download an ISO from whatever and want this going this way it can
 > be done.

According to the message below from Jordan K. Hubbard, you can make
donations to the FreeBSD project. But it's a high secret, so don't
repeat it, never :)

May be one day there will be a web page looking like
https://www.linuxppc.com/ (please note the http_S_) in the Walnut
Creek or FreeBSD Mall sites. Or even a web site looking like
http://www.li.org/linfo/fund/ for all the *BSD systems.

Stephane Legrand.

----