Date:      26 Apr 2002 13:40:43 -0000
From:      atk2@arctic.org
To:        atk2@arctic.org, gabriel@maquina.com
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Athlon XP with NVIDIA AGP problem

Hi -- er (some what embarrased) I just learned about the atacontrol command
about 40 minutes ago - going through more docs (couldn't find anything under
udma searches) so I'll have to wait till I get home. I'm running (or rather
setting up) 4.5-release.

In case you are wondering my old system is a p100 with all scsi devices - this
machine will replace it...

I have not tried sound yet but again will do so over the weekend - I picked
this board because the sound chip was listed as supported and the other boards
sound chip (ac5 or ac7) were listed as unsupported.

Er from your note should I expect to have problems with sound?

Alan