Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 1997 10:13:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Deke Swallen <deke@efn.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mount IDE CDROM

Hi,
I am having a great deal of trouble Mounting a CD-ROM drive on my IDE
Card, When I install off the CD I configure my kernel correctly and then
install. After I install it syncs the disks and reboots, after that the
CD-ROM drive works the first time I boot up, and then next time I start
up it doesn't find the the card.  It's a PnP Card and an 8X CD-ROM drive.
It's all running on a 486/66 MHz with 16 Megs of RAM. I've tried other
support e-mail address and haven't gotten many reply's though.
So I hope you can help, and thanks for your time.
:)

-Deke Swallen