Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 1995 22:12:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Michael C. Newell" <mnewell@lupine.nsi.nasa.gov>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   VAT support in -current...

I've scanned through my mail archives and the -current source tree, but I
haven't found (or missed?) how to configure in the VAT audio.  I've found
LOTS of words that have VAT in them (e.g. private, conservative, etc.)
and many references to the VAT driver, but no information on how to
configure VAT audio into a kernel.

It looks like I need a "device vat" line, but what are the parameters?
How is the device used?  Help????? Can anyone give a quick rundown on VAT
support in 2.1.0-development (aka -current)?? :{)

Thanks,

Mike

|Mike Newell                           | The opinions expressed herein are  |
|NASA Science Internet Network Systems | my own, and do not necessarily     |
|Sterling Software, Inc.               | reflect those of the NSI program,  |
|MNewell@nsipo.nasa.gov                | Sterling Software, NASA, or anyone |
|+1-202-434-8954                       | else.                              |