Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:53:26 -0400
From:      Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PR broken? was Re: Linux not FreeBSD?

Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:

> Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@glue.umd.edu> writes:
> > "Life is short, so have fun, play hard, and leave a good looking corpse"
>
> Speaking of quotes, I'm sure I'm not the only one annoyed at how often
> this one is misquoted... The correct quote, from Nicholas Ray's 1949
> movie _Knock On Any Door_ starring Humnphrey Bogart, is "Live fast,
> die young, and make a nice-looking corpse".
>
> DES
> --
> Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@flood.ping.uio.no

Is it a misquote of Nicholas Ray if I quoted someone else? :)
I got this from one of the characters in a TV series that was run for one season
a few years back. I forget what it was called, "Kindred" I think. It was about
vampires and had the "noxema girl" in it (thats why I watched it :) It also had
that guy that now plays the hybrid hunter on the X-Files.

-Brandon
--
bfoz@glue.umd.edu
"Lead, follow, or get run over"