Date:      Mon, 9 Mar 1998 19:34:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      Daniel K Fry <daniel.fry@unh.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pccard ethernet q's

Hi i am trying to get my ethernet card on my laptop to work

it is an Accton EN2216 Ethernet PCMCIA card

my win95 device manager on the laptop says that the card is
at IRQ15, I/O 0x300-0x31f

however, after setting up the kernel configuration off the freebsd  3.0
boot disk, i get the following output:

zp: pcmcia slot 0: ACCTON~EN2216-PCMCIA-ETHERNET~EN2216~R02~
zp: slot1: no card in slot
zp0: not found at 0x300

obviously i eliminated any conflicts in my kernel configuration
has anyone out there encountered any similar problems?
please let me know.

thank you,
Daniel Kanoa Fry
daniel.fry@unh.edu