Date:      Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:14:33 -0400
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   A patch to simplify the MD interrupt code a bit..

This patch adds an MI intr_event_handle() routine for the non-FILTER case so
that the MD code becomes identical in both cases and all the INTR_FILTER
#ifdef's end up in kern_intr.c.  It's been tested on amd64, i386, and sparc64
and cross-compiled on ppc, arm, and ia64.  I'd like to get it tested on arm
as I slightly adjusted the MD code to just not bother masking the interrupt
unless we are going to run an ithread which is mostly what the existing
FILTER code did except that it unmasked the interrupt when it wasn't masked
in the first place if a filter handled the interrupt.  Patch is at
http://www.freebsd.org/~jhb/patches/intr_filter.patch

--
John Baldwin