Date:      Tue, 25 Feb 1997 23:43:58 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brandon Gillespie <brandon@cold.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   what 'dialog' library is used with sysinstall and what not?

Basically, what is the text library used with sysinstall and the pkg_*
utils?  I was under the impression it was 'dialog', but 'dialog' is rather
restricted...

My reason for asking is a have a rather robust library for
adding/removing/updating users, as well as editing the groups file, shells
file and other similar functions--I was thinking of putting it into a
windowed interface like the other FreeBSD utils, but 'dialog' is greatly
lacking some of the features seen in the above mentioned utils.

-Brandon Gillespie