Date:      Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:01:51 +0100 (CET)
From:      Bart van Leeuwen <bart@ixori.demon.nl>
To:        Hellmuth Michaelis <hm@hcs.de>
Cc:        peter@echelon.nl, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I4BPPP cause 101: Message not compatible with call state (Q.850)

I have seen this in several locations in the Netherlands for years, not
just with i4b, but also with differentt isdn equipment.. why? guess it
simply depends on which operator defines your line or what exchange it
is connected to... :P
What I found is that what solved this with other isdn hardware/software,
also solves it for i4b.. ie.. make sure the local phone number is
specified, and is specified without the city code.
The numbering plan should be 'unknown'

Anyway, it would be nice if the Dutch ptt (they are called KPN btw)
would tell us why this happens... they havent been able to tell me in the
past so I guess I give up on that, but if everyone finds out whats exactly
happening here I'd be interested to know... :)

Bart