Date:      Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:07:45 +0100 (CET)
From:      Richard Arends <richard@unixguru.nl>
To:        Mike Brown <mwbrown@halfzero.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

On Mon, 2 Mar 2003, Mike Brown wrote:

Mike,

> I have a problem with my processor.  I'm running 5.0-Release on a Dell
> Inspiron 8200.  It was working fine up until the other day when
> everything just slowed way down.  I wasn't quite sure what was going on,
> so I booted into windows (it's a dual boot machine) and looked to see if
> the problem persisted.  It did, I checked My Computer -> Properties and
> it said my 2.00GHz Pentium 4-Mobile chip was running at 717MHz :(  I
> don't know how to go about fixing it, and can't seem to find anything on
> the web about it.  If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Working on battery??

Regards,

Richard.

----
Paul Vixie in an interview with Sendmail.net:

Now that the Internet has the full spectrum of humanity as users,
the technology is showing its weakness: it was designed to be
used by friendly, smart people. Spammers, as an example of a class,
are neither friendly nor smart.