Date:      Tue, 27 Dec 1994 13:29:19 +0800
From:      TAM SIU CHUNG <94650499@cityu.edu.hk>
To:        QUESTIONS@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree86 3.1 problem

Hello,

	I have recently brought your FreeBSD 2.0 and I can sucessfully install
it into my machine. It can boot right from it and nothing special happened but
when I change the directory into /usr/X11R6/bin, all the binary modules seemed
to be installed but was under certain access protection. We can I do to deal
with this ?

	I have repeatedly install several times and the same things still
exists. And there was no man pages or README file to tell me what to do. I have
also follow the instructions inside README.FreeBSD, but it doesn't work. I am
the first time to use your system, or I am a novice only. I do want to try your
system under X11R6.

	My system is a VLB mother board, with a Cyrix DX2-50 CPU, one 540
Quantum harddisk and one 179 Conner harddisk. A soundblaster 16 scsi-2
controller and a media vision CD-ROM with 8 MB system Ram.

	Thank you for your help and hoping for you reply.

Joseph Tam
(Hong Kong)