Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:21:03 -0600 (CST)
From:      Antoine Beaupré <antoine@usw4.freebsd.org>
To:        libh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvs commit: libh/include/sysinstall Database.hh libh/lib/sysinstall Database.cd.cc

antoine     2002/02/14 12:21:03 CST

  Modified files:
    include/sysinstall   Database.hh
    lib/sysinstall       Database.cd.cc
  Log:
  previous commit broke the build, unbreak.

  restore import_db basename string argument, but reverse the argument
  order to fit the other *port_db() commands.

  I tought of scraping the static import_db() function altogether seems it
  seems only a copy of the other (instance) import_db() functions, but it
  is needed in the case where no database yet exists and we want to import
  a new database in. This is because opening a database with open() or
  create() will create a new SYSTEM package which is probably part of the
  import.

  Make the tcl command dbpath arg default to the Configuration one.

  Submitted by:	libh make build errors

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.8       +8 -2      libh/include/sysinstall/Database.hh
  1.9       +4 -4      libh/lib/sysinstall/Database.cd.cc