Date:      Sat, 30 Oct 2010 23:58:31 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   no spaces ....

Looks like the spacebar on my clicky keyboard is busted.  Same thing
on FBSD as on the desktop [[ubuntu]]].  I'm typing this on my
laptop.  Seems like every other key works.

Another thing is that the ctl key seems not to work.  IF I type
A ^c I get c.  ^D yields simply d.  Is here any chance this can be a
software glitch?  Can't see how tho since I can KVM button from
a konsoleon tao [desktop] to an xterm on ethic....  No spacebar.

Suggestions?  This might be time to buy a USB "clicky" kybd.

gary

--
 Gary Kline  kline@thought.org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix
    The 7.90a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php