Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:44:09 -0400
From:      Louis LeBlanc <leblanc+freebsd@acadia.ne.mediaone.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: mergemaster - problem installing files

Ok, but doesn't the '-a' flag say to just leave the files that differ
from the installed versions in the temp directory?  -i tells
mergemaster to install them automatically.  What do you expect -ia to
do?

TIA
Lou

On 07/16/01 09:36 AM, Jason Sheets sat at the `puter and typed:
> I run megemaster -ia without any problems

clone, n:
  1. An exact duplicate, as in "our product is a clone of their product."
  2. A shoddy, spurious copy, as in "their product is a clone of our product."