Date:      Thu, 13 Aug 1998 15:48:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Bruce M. Walter" <walter@fortean.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Question about shutdown

Mike Smith writes:
> I just wanted to say that there is interest, and you're still in my "to
> do" queue.  I appreciate you mentioning this every time the issue comes
> up though, and I do still hope to get through my pile to your work
> before it goes stale.

Thanks Mike.  This brings up an interesting (to me at least) question
though...  Terry made a suggestion about altering the at_shutdown queue
operation with regards to certain flags (ie: processing the queues
once with arg = arg & ~RB_POWEROFF and then again with RB_POWEROFF
only presuming (arg & RB_POWEROFF) == RB_POWEROFF).

Supposing I come up with a new set of patches doing this and instituting a
new RB_ flag (like RB_KILLUPS),  would I sendpr these as a new PR or would
I post them to bugs as a reply to PR#5863?

- B

|| Bruce M. Walter                    || 107 Timber Hollow Court #335 ||
|| Senior Network Consultant          || Chapel Hill, NC  27514       ||
|| Fortean Technologies, Inc.         || Tel: 919-829-4908            ||
|| Information Technology Consultants || Fax: 919-829-4993            ||