Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 1995 08:08:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Wes Santee <wsantee@wsantee.oz.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   XPilot port

I whipped up an XPilot port last night, but I don't know who/where to
send the files.  It's not exactly a robust port, but it gets XPilot on
your machine and working.  I'll probably need to create a configure
script for it as the default installation leaves you to edit the
configuration files yourself.

Cheers,
--
( -Wes Santee                        | You're never dead 'til you're )
( wsantee@wsantee.oz.net             | out of quarters.  --InSoc     )