Date:      Sun, 16 Jul 1995 15:48:50 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: libg++ question: minmax.h

: Do any g++ hackers know about "minmax.h"?  Ptolemy expects a minmax.h
: in the libg++ distribution.  I have an old g++ include directory that
: has it, but the new distribution is missing it.  What is the appropriate
: fix to a file that expects minmax.h?  For now I'll just copy it in
: to /usr/include/g++ but that is obviously a quick hack around.

minmax.h is the old way (or maybe just a g++ invention) to do what
limits.h does now.  At least in the code that I've ported.

Warner