Date:      Thu, 26 Nov 1998 17:33:01 -0600
From:      "Chas Mulhall" <chasm@hal-pc.org>
To:        <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Please assist introducing PowerQuest to FreeBSD.

On numerous occasions I have requested Powerquest to take a serious look at
supporting FreeBSD, but they don't seem to understand that FreeBSD is at
least as powerful and free as Linux which they now support.
In particular, I have requested that their product PartitionMagic support
FreeBSD, PartitionMagix is an excellent product.
I feel that a little letter from you might help them see that support of
FreeBSD would be in their best interests also.

Please introduce yourself to Powerquest and request that they support
FreeBSD.

TOP O'THE DAY TO YA!
Chas Mulhall
7445 Haywood Dr.