Date:      Tue, 8 Dec 2015 22:55:15 +0100
From:      Terje Elde <terje@elde.net>
To:        Paul Stuffins <paul.stuffins@ravexdata.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

> On 08 Dec 2015, at 21:01, Paul Stuffins <paul.stuffins@ravexdata.com> wrot=
e:
>=20
> It will also show something at the bottom of the page saying that links ha=
ve been removed, much like removals made under the DMCA have. Along with tha=
t, it is up to Google if you can be forgotten.

Clearly getting off topic here, but I figure it's worth correcting this one.=
=20

As I understand it, that's how it used to work. Now there's such a text show=
n for anything that looks like a name, no matter if anything has been remove=
d or not.=20

That is, if you search for someone, and see the text, it does not imply cove=
rup of a shady past. ;-)

Terje=