Date:      Tue, 15 Dec 1998 01:56:58 +1100
From:      jonathan michaels <jon@caamora.com.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: List User mail

jason,

On Mon, Dec 14, 1998 at 01:35:52AM -0800, Jason C. Wells wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Jim Mock wrote:
>
> >What's goin on with these things?  I think we all get enough mail from
> >this list without these things coming through, especially since
> >they're all posts that have gone through already.
>
> It's too bad a reply to List User bounced. I cc'd jmb and it will probably
> be taken care of soon.

maybe i'm outta line here, but wouldn't it have been better to cc teh
postmaster@netspace.net.au as well, that is beofre pesterint our own overwoked
jmb, er postmaster and keep of teh sacred majordomo configurations .. grin.

> Until then 'cat ListUser > /dev/null'.

i'm saving mine =spam-netspace.net.au but i've been know to be a vindictive
sob when pushed hard enough

ps, i did, postmaster...au i've yet to get a reply, second try after a 3 or 4
day wait, i know not all people have time to burn like me, grin.

cheers

jonathan