Date:      Thu, 15 Jun 1995 16:54:57 +0200
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   new install scripts (where?)

Presently it seems to be difficult to get a custom kernel
onto an install floppy (boot.flp). OTOH I don't see the
install scripts from boot.flp somewhere (/usr/src/etc/etc.i386
seems to still contain the 1.1.5 install scripts).

How can I (without intimate knowledge of disk slicing) get a new
disk fdisk'ed with the correct FreeBSD slices without access to
the install scripts?

 -Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku@gil.physik.rwth-aachen.de
FreeBSD blues.physik.rwth-aachen.de 2.0-BUILT-19950606 FreeBSD 2.0-BUILT-1995
0606 #0: Tue Jun  6 19:13:32 MET DST 1995    kuku@blues.physik.rwth-aachen.de
:/usr/src/sys/compile/BLUESGUS  i386