Date:      Mon, 20 Jan 2003 14:52:32 -0600
From:      Chip Morton <tech_info@threespace.com>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: GCC as a selling point for FreeBSD? (Not!)

At 02:23 PM 1/20/2003, Gary W. Swearingen wrote:
>Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@online.fr> writes:
> > Eh?  What BSD code, exactly, has he developed/contributed?
>
>I thought that he developed a whole lot of the Virtual Memory code.  A
>/usr/src/ *.c search finds nothing.  A little time at groups.google.com
>found thousands of Brett Glass hits but it left me suspecting that I was
>wrong.  I expect that someone who knows better will speak up.

Actually, I thought that Brett's major contribution was doing lots of
writing and evangelizing about FreeBSD and the advantages of the BSD
License.  Seems like most of the FreeBSD articles (and some others) I come
across are by Brett Glass.  No, it's not code, but it's important work
nonetheless.

--Chip Morton