Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 1999 23:44:08 +1100
From:      Kiel <taboo@comcen.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   My Printer Problems

I am setting up an IMB 4029 030 lexmark printer on a FreeBSD system
(latest version). I have the following in file /etc/printcap

ibm|lp|ibm 4029 030 Lex Mark:\
        lp=/dev/lpt0:sd=/var/spool/IBM/:lf=/var/log/ibm.log/:\
        if=/usr/local/libexec/if-sample:

When I run  #ps aux | lpr I get this error

	lpr: connect: No such file or directory
	jobs queued, but cannot start daemon.

All paths are correct in file /etc/printcap.
Is there a config file for lpr?

						Thank You
							Kiel Stirling
taboo@comcen.com.au