Date:      Sun, 24 Oct 1999 14:33:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        peter.jeremy@alcatel.com.au
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Deadlock in nbufkv

You know, I noticed this also yesterday, but with a current as of
yesterday. It wasn't a complete hang. Eventually it recovered and went
into sbwait. The filesystem in question was a 32k/8k fs.  I remade the
filesystem into 8k/1k, and things went better, but also then went onto
other things (the disk was an experimental disk also).