Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:54:50 +0100
From:      Hinner EDV <info@hinner.de>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   CD vendor entry

Hi!
I'm sending this mail again, because Murray did not enter my service on
your list...

To link directly to the FreeBSD pages is nice and possible. Could you
please use the link

http://www.hinner.de/linux/indexf.html

to my FreeBSD offer?

Where should I send my submission info to join the vendors list?

Thank you!

Kajetan

---

Murray Stokely wrote:

   On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 11:18:07PM +0100, Kajetan Hinner wrote:
   > I'm a Debian and KDE CD vendor and I'd like to sell BSD CDs also (four
   > 4.4 CDs for 18 Euro).

   This is a very low traffic mailing list where announcements relevant
   to FreeBSD CDROM vendors will be sent.

   Can we link directly to the FreeBSD section?  Maybe you could add a
   link ot the ordering information directly on this page :

   http://www.hinner.de/linux/freebsd.html

   So that potential FreeBSD users don't have to search through tons of
   Linux pages before finding out how to order a FreeBSD CD.

   >                         Hinner EDV will donate 1 Euro for every FreeBSD
   > set sold back to the FreeBSD
   >                         Project.

   Cool.  Please donate this money to the FreeBSD Foundation,
   http://www.freebsdfoundation.org.

           - Murray